Behavior Intervention Plan: Steps
The first step is to have your animal thoroughly examined by your veterinarian. Many behavior problems may have an underlying medical cause.
If your animal exhibits a problematic behavior, and you need help with it, please go to the contact page. You will find my email address and telephone number.
As no two animals are the same and their living conditions vary, we develop and customize all behavior intervention plans according your unique situation. Each plan includes:
- Clearly identify and define behavior(s) requiring intervention
- Define replacement behaviors to be taught
- A detailed Behavior Intervention Plan summarizing each step
- An implementation strategy, with specific training when needed
- Recommendation regarding the involvement of your veterinarian
- Personal follow up and continued consultation for a period of three months.
- Support in fading the intervention plan as needed
Need assistance with your animals?
[ss_button title=”Contact Us” link=”/contact/” size=”small” content_size=”small” color=”default” icon=”” ]